skip to main | skip to sidebar
East to India

Tuesday, 29 July 2008

Post 2 - 8:46 pm - I'm all growed up, yo

I would just like to announce that over the last one week I have become AWESOME at right-hand-only eating.

That is all.

Posted by Surseine at 02:19
Newer Post Older Post Home

Mithapur, Gujarat, India


View Larger Map

Blog Archive

  • ▼  2008 (22)
    • ►  August (1)
    • ▼  July (19)
      • Thanks
      • Surajkaradi
      • Mithapur Sea
      • Post 2 - 8:46 pm - I'm all growed up, yo
      • Post 1: The Elusive Truth
      • Learning Moments & Happy Endings
      • I am London in your house
      • A Fun Night Out
      • Almost 1/3 of the Way Through
      • My dream
      • Alternative Ways of Working
      • And so life continues ...
      • The Day I Peed on Myself (… sorry if that grosses ...
      • A Day of Rest
      • A New View of the World
      • Beautiful Wildlife & Warm People
      • My First Day at Work
      • A Journey into the Wild
      • Reassurance in the Board Room
    • ►  June (2)

About Me

Surseine
View my complete profile

Links

  • Mithapur & Tata Chemicals
  • Tata International Social Entrepreneurship Scheme